"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Friday, December 5, 2008

one week left

In one week from now, the semester will be over and I will be driving back to Boise. I am seriously amazed by how quickly this semester has gone by! I don't really even know what to say, other than these past 3 months have been absolutely incredible. I looove Rexburg, BYU-I, my roommates, family home evening group, classes, everything. As much as I loved last week's vacation from school and being back with my friends and family in Utah, I was homesick from all of my friends from Rexburg. Life without them now is incomplete.

So next week I take all of my finals, and on Friday, I will be on my way back home to Boise. I will stay there for a week and a half. That Monday I get my wisdom teeth pulled. (AHH!!) On Wednesday, my parents leave for their anniversary trip and I get to babysit until Sunday, when we will drive up to Utah and meet my parents at Grandma's house. Christmas and New Year's will be spent in Utah, and I move back to Rexburg on January 5, 2009! When I come back, I will have all new classes AND all new roommates. (I told Talia she needs to get me a spare key though, because I wil be over pretty much every day still. haha!) I'm really excited :)

Christmas is only 20 days away!!!!!!! <3

No comments: