"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Friday, November 21, 2008

"once again, i'd like to say that i am thankful for koolaide and pasta roni!" aha

Today at 3 I am going back to Utah! The following 9 days will be spent in Orem: playing with long-missed family and relatives and friends, sleeping in, eating to my heart's content, doing FREE laundry, working at FroYo, seeing Samantha get BAPTIZED!, celebrating Thanksgiving, and shopping in the mass day-after-Thanksgiving-shopping! hahaha It's going to be a GREAT week :)

<3 Me

new favorite video/song:
(not much to do with anything other than that I love it!)

No comments: