"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oh, the joys of homework!

Tonight was the first night I stayed up so late...STUDYING!! In the two weeks of classes, I've never had any trouble with finishing my assignments long before I go to sleep. Tonight was different. All sorts of activities and assignments kept piling onto my schedule today, so rather than talking to Jessica for a few hours before bed, I spent those few hours frantically working on homework. I did get to talk to her for a little bit though :D She woke me back up as I was beginning to doze off... At least I'm not alone though. Talia and Kristilyn are both still working hard at taking notes in their textbooks, highlighting, and writing essays. SO GLAD I am done for the night!! I thought the madness would never end! Haha. I am so excited to go brush my teeth and sleep in that creeky bunkbed tonight!! Sleeping will be like Heaven...until I have to wake up in about four and a half hours. YAY!

Hope you are all well :D
Sweet dreams & don't let those bed bugs bite.
Have a SUPER day tomorrow...although I guess that means today. WHOO!

-Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

College = late nights

Just wait until your first involuntary all-nighter with an exam at 7 am...then you'll have my pity >:)

Keep it up!