"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures :D

So I thought I'd post a few pictures from my college experience so far! Enjoy =]
This is the BEAUTIFUL Idaho Falls Temple! It is only about 20 minutes from Rexburg, and even closer to me is the AMAZING:

Rexburg Temple! I just walk around the side of my dorms and its RIGHT THERE! It's in the distance a bit, but only about a ten minute walk. It makes me so happy to have a temple within walking distance :)

The move-in day. . . .


Roommate Adventures:
This is when we got lost. HAHA

Andrea, Kristilynn, and Talia. This picture was taken after we realized we should have just turned around instead of cutting through the field, and then continuing to walk to the opposite side of the field. We are REALLY cool! :D Love them! haha

This was when we made YUMMY cookies ;)

Pictures of my dorm will be up soon! Love you all!!

<3>

No comments: