"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

"freakin' fun!"

This weekend was probably the best one I've had in awhile. Over these last few weeks, I devised a plan to surprise Jessica by coming to Utah for conference weekend! So on Friday morning, I drove out to Orem with a bunch of strangers from BYU-I...Which was interesting haha. Anyway, my family was all there this weekend too which was amazing. It was so nice to see them again! I surprised Jess that night. Tim took her to the park to play frisbee golf, and Kip and Talia and I came to the park after them to surprise her. It was a little funny how it happened, but she was happy I was there. We spent that night rolling down a grassy hill, eating ice cream, and watching a movie.

Saturday was conference. Jessica went to the morning session in Salt Lake, and Talia and I watched it with Kip and we ate YUMMY chocolate chip pancakes. Watched more conference, MY DADDY CAME :), we went to dinner with the boys after the priesthood session, and OFF-ROADING!!! That was the best! I am so excited to go again :D

I love my family! They are the best! I can't wait to see my Jessica again at Halloween, and see my family at Thanksgiving!! I love them so much!

Have a great day everyone! Love you!

<3 Me

No comments: