"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Friday, October 10, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Yesterday afternoon, Talia and I went outside to water-proof my cute winter boots. While we were spraying them, it started snowing!! We had "the first snow" of the season. It was pretty exciting. Everyone could be heard across campus screaming and laughing because it was snowing in the second week of October! haha crazy. It is supposed to snow about 5 inches tonight, so maybe we will wake up to snow in the morning :)

Last night Ben, Trevor, and Kiel (Ben's friend) came over for pancake night. It was really fun :) Ice cream and chocolate chip pancakes are two of the best inventions of all time! haha. Trevor and I got into a marker war after we ate. I had blue, pink, and green whiteboard marker marks all over my arms. When I went to scrub it off last night, it was funny because I thought it was just whiteboard dry erase markers we had been using. What I didn't know was he had used one actual crayola marker when I wasn't paying attention. I got most of it off, but it was funny because everything except that one line came off so easily. lol.

My english class was cancelled today so I am just looking forward to the rest of the day. At 2:00 I have a Humanitarian Service Committee meeting. At 3:15, I go to my Child Development class. Then tonight, at 4:45 I am volunteering with Benjamin, Andrea, and Michael at an elementary school carnival (I am so excited!!) and after that I am ushering at one of the Mother's Weekend events.

CHRISTMAS SLEEPOVER TONIGHT WITH MY ROOMIES! haha we are watching "Elf" :D

Tomorrow the plan is to do a lot of homework in between all my activities. At 8:30 I have to go and work on one of the backdrops for the photos for Fall Formal. I should have a good 5 hours of homework in between that and all the ushering I am doing again from 5:30-9:00 for more Mother's Weekend events.

Sunday = Church & Home Teachers <3

Monday the week will start all over again with fhe (Tal & I have the lesson.....haha)

Anyway, if I don't get a chance to get back on and report then have a super weekend everyone! Have fun with the snow if you get any (I know we will! lol)

Love you!

<3 Me

No comments: