"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gravity

I'm not really sure why, but Gravity is another song that has a connotation for me. I don't even remember the story or anything behind it. It always makes me think of late nights driving in Orem. Maybe it was after just a long exhausting day of work or just "issues" with the boys in my life. I can remember always crying to this song though. It's like every time I sing it, I sing it with every bit of strength left in my whole body. By the end of the last verse, I am worn out with red eyes, blotchy cheeks, and tears running down my face.

I had a really good day today too. Why I feel like listening to that song on repeat right now, I don't even know. A good cry just feels nice....


Song lyrics Gravity lyrics

No comments: