"Look at the sky, tell me what do you see? Just close your eyes and describe it to me... The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles. And suddenly I know my life is worthwhile..."

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"this isn't contention; this is arguing!" - trevor

One of the things I was most excited for when coming to college was the fhe groups. I already feel so lucky to have the roommates I was placed with, but upon meeting our fhe family a couple of weeks ago, I feel REALLY lucky. My fhe brothers (and dad haha) are all so much fun to be with.

Last night for fhe, we went to Walmart, anticipating a sweeeet scavenger hunt. We had already been divided into our pairs and were so excited to start embarrassing ourselves in the store. We each walked in with our printed lists of crazy things to do, but as soon as we stepped inside the store manager came over and informed us that we couldn't have a scavenger hunt in their store. I guess we did look pretty obvious.....haha

So instead of playing, we split up and did our grocery shopping which was kind of fun. We drove back to campus after and played a game in the gardens. When that was over, we were all freezing so we went back to our apartment and made all the boys hot chocolate :) Somehow, a starburst fight broke loose and everyone was shooting the little candies at each other. It was a lot of fun. Looking around my living room right now, I can still see bunches of starburst hidden under the couch and in corners of the room.

The boys all left around 11. Talia and Adam (Andrea's friend) were talking in the living room and I started to fall asleep. Just as I was dozing off, someone came and knocked on the door. Andrea came out of her room to get it. The door opened, but no one was there. Then, starbursts started flying at her so we all ran back outside to continue the war :D

Moral of the story, it was a lot of fun. We love our fhe boys <3

<3 me

No comments: